Monday, December 22, 2008

Reading 61 Governor Mifflin 53

The Reading Red Knights got back on the winning track with a dull and uninspiring win tonight at the Geigle. Here are my thoughts on the game:

  1. I support the coach's decision in trying to instill some discipline in this team, but I think it time over the holiday break to lay down the gauntlet and keep the guys who want to play and let the guys go who are only out for themselves.
  2. Delvon Brown really played a sub par game tonight. I realize that he is going to have games where he has some growing pains this year but he took way too many bad shots and didn't get the team into the offense.
  3. The one think to take solace out of tonight is that we really played terrible for about 3 and a half quarters and still won.
  4. To me tonight the one player who really acted like he cared was Yamit Echevarria and he brings that effort every game.

No comments: